Posted on September 23, 2011
Millions of people on the internet can say a lot more than one person, and they can probably say it better. So here I will post links to great articles and videos.
- Total Biscuit does some Engie PvP
- PAX Engineer Skills someone was nice enough to just hover over all the skills
- Comic Con Walkthrough w/ Colin Johansen
- Dynamic Events and Underwater w/ Bobby Stein (Lead Writer)
- Engineer underwater combat
- Low Level Engineer Play
- More Underwater combat
- High level human engineer
- High level human engineer & thief
- High level human engineer, underwater
- High level human engineer, flamethrower Also shows a Dynamic Event outline (in blue) highlighting the DE area. And he flames a chicken.
- Sylvari Engineer
- Engineer PvP Walkthrough Part 1 Uses a bunch of cool skills. Must watch.
- Engineer PvP Walkthrough Part 2
- Arena.net Engineer Page
- Arena.net Engineer FAQ
- Guild Wars 2 Guru Discussion Thread Pages and pages of Engineer ideas, worries, and arguments
- Rock Paper Scissors Preview Has a good first impression of the Engineer. They lump them into MMO "quirky" classes like LOTRO Burglar or WAR Squig Herder (Squiggies were awesome btw)
- Interview with A.net System Designers Has an interesting background of how the Engineer came to life as one of the final eight professions.